AMAZING OREO FUDGE YOU HAVE TO TRY
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 oz package white chocolate chips
- 2/3 package OREO cookies about 24 cookies
- Line a 8" x 8″ baking dish with parchment paper.
- Reserve 4 Oreos and place the rest in a large plastic bag and break into large chunks. Don't break them too small, but at least into thirds or quarters.
- In a small saucepan heat condensed milk and white chocolate chips over medium-low heat, stirring constantly until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Mix the cookies into the chocolate mixture and pour into the prepared pan. Break the last 4 cookies into large pieces and sprinkle on top. Press them in with a spoon if necessary.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here