Air Fryer Hot Dogs
The Air Fryer is the BEST way to cook hot dogs. No more blackened hot dogs from the grill. Air Fryer Hot Dogs turn out perfectly crisp on the outside and juicy inside.
- 1 or more Nathan’s Beef Hot Dogs
- 1 or more Hot Dog Buns
- Your Favorite Hot Dog Toppings
- Preheat Air Fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Add Hot Dogs to basket of Air Fryer and cook 5 minutes.
- Remove Hot Dogs from basket and place inside Hot Dog Buns. Add topping as desired. Return Hot Dogs in buns to Air Fryer Basket for additional 1-2 minutes, if desired.