NO BAKE RASPBERRY COCONUT CRACK BARS (KETO, PALEO, VEGAN)
No Bake Raspberry Coconut Crack Bars (Keto, Paleo, Vegan)- A quick and easy recipe to satisfy the sweet tooth, naturally low carb, gluten free and sugar free.
- 3 cups unsweetened shredded coconut of choice
- 1/4- 1 cup dried unsweetened raspberries * See notes
- 1/4 cup granulated sweetener of choice ** See notes
- 1 cup coconut cream, chilled *** See notes
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2-3 cups Keto or Dairy Free chocolate chips of choice **** See notes
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, combine your unsweetened coconut, dried raspberries, and granulated sweetener and blend until combined.
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl. Add your chilled coconut cream (only the cream layer- Not the liquid!) and melted coconut oil and mix until well combined.
- Transfer to a lined baking tray (8 x 8 inch for thicker bars, loaf pan for ultra thick bars and 10 x 10-inch pan for thinner bars). Press into place and refrigerate until firm.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here