INSTANT POT CORNED BEEF AND CABBAGE
Here’s a quick rundown for making your Instant Pot corned beef and cabbage. It’s really not daunting at all!
- 3 whole cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 small yellow onion, quartered
- 4 cups warm water
- 2-3 lb. corned beef brisket with seasoning pack
- 2 lbs. baby red potatoes, quartered
- 4 large carrots, cut in large diagonal chunks
- 1 head green cabbage, cut into small
- Add water and garlic cloves to the Instant Pot. Insert your trivet in the Instant pot and place corned beef brisket on it, fatty-side down. If you don’t have a rack or trivet for your pot, place the meat on the bottom of the pot. Sprinkle the included seasoning packet over the meat.
- Click here to view complete recipe