Healthier Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Breakfast Bars
- 1 cup rolled oats (uncooked)
- 1/4 cup flour (can use wheat flour or sub with almond, coconut or GF blend flour)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (crunchy or creamy)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup chocolate chip
- Preheat oven to 350 F and line a 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the oats, flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the coconut oil by putting it in the microwave for 15-20 seconds. Beat in the eggs. Add in the maple syrup, peanut butter and vanilla. Mix until combined.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here