EASY MAKE AHEAD TEA SANDWICHES FOR YOUR NEXT TEA PARTY
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- black pepper Boursin
- 8 slices white sandwich bread, crusts removed
- thinly sliced strawberries
- fresh basil
- BOIL vinegar with sugar until syrupy, about 5 min.
- SPREAD Boursin cheese on sandwich bread. Layer thinly sliced strawberries and basil over cheese. Drizzle with balsamic mixture. Sandwich with another bread slice. Cut off crusts, then cut sandwiches into triangles.
Get more recipes >> Click Here