Whole 30 Chicken with Creamy Spinach Artichoke Sauce
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast
- salt and pepper
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp almond flour
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped if preferred
- 3-4 oz canned artichoke hearts, sliced
- 1 1/4 cup whole coconut milk
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a non-stick pan on medium high heat. Season both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken to the pan to sear it until golden brown, about 4-5 minutes. Flip the chicken to sear the other side. Transfer the chicken to a separate plate and cover to keep it warm.
- Add the remaining olive oil to the pan with the minced garlic.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here