The BEST Deviled Eggs
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 lb. bacon cooked in microwave until crisp fried
- 1 tsp. prepared mustard any kind
- 1 tsp. parsley
- 1 tsp. sugar (see note below)
- 1/3 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup Miracle Whip (see note below) no substitutes
- 1 tsp. chivespaprika for garnish
- Place eggs in saucepan and fill with cold water. Bring to a boil and boil about 2-3 minutes; turn off heat but keep eggs in water for at least 15 minutes.
- Allow eggs to cool completely.
- Remove peels.
- Slice eggs in halves lengthwise and put cooked egg yolks in bowl.
- Mash the yolks really well with a fork or potato masher.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here