SPICY SMOKED SAUSAGE ALFREDO BAKE
Pasta and smoked sausage come together with a creamy, cheesy sauce in this quick and easy weeknight dinner.
- 16 ounces dry pasta
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups half and half
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (12 oz) fully cooked smoked sausage, any variety
- Cook pasta according to package directions until just al dente; drain.
- While pasta cooks, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1-2 minutes. Stir in flour.
- Whisk in chicken broth until smooth, then stir in half and half.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here