Pumpkin Pancakes – Keto, Low Carb & Gluten Free
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin puree
- 4 large eggs, separated
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (see my recipe)
- 2 tablespoons powdered erythritol (or swerve confectioners)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (as needed)
- clarified butter/ghee for the pan
- Separate 4 eggs. Whip the egg whites until you get soft peaks and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the egg yolks, erythritol, cream cheese and pumpkin puree.
- Add coconut flour, baking powder and pumpkin pie spice and mix until well combined. Add almond milk until you get a smooth batter, then fold in the egg whites.
- Click Here to view complete recipe