Pistachio Wedding Cookies
Pistachio Wedding Cookies are soft, buttery cookies that are a little sweet, a little salty, and a whole lot of deliciousness. These melt-in-your-mouth good cookies just might have you reaching into that cookie jar often this Holiday Season.
- 2 sticks salted butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cup powdered (confectioners) sugar, divided
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 (3.4 oz) package pistachio instant pudding mix
- In a large bowl, with a stand or hand mixer cream butter until smooth. Add in 1/2 cup powdered sugar and beat until fluffy. Add in vanilla and mix until combined.
- In another bowl combine flour and dry pudding mix until combined. Gradually add flour mixture into butter mixture until it forms a dough.
- Click here to view complete recipe