Peanut Butter Protein Bars
Soft and chewy homemade Peanut Butter Protein Bars with oatmeal, honey, chocolate, and protein powder. No bake, healthy, and way better than store bought!
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter*
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder — about 2 scoops, depending upon your brand
- 3 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Line an 8x8- or 9x9-inch baking pan with parchment paper, leaving overhang on two sides like handles.
- Place the peanut butter, honey, and coconut oil in a medium heatproof bowl. Set the bowl over a saucepan of water and bring the water to a simmer over medium to medium-high heat. (Do not let the water boil, and make sure the water does not touch the bottom of the mixing bowl.) Stir and heat until the mixture is smoothly combined.
- Remove the bowl from the saucepan and turn off the heat.
- Click here to view more instructions