Peach Cobbler Cake
This recipe for Peach Cobbler Cake is the best of both worlds. It is part cobbler and part cake and ALL good! It's made so simple by using a boxed cake mix. Plus, it can be changed up by using any store-bought pie filling you love!
- 1 box yellow cake mix divided use
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 packet active dry yeast
- 2/3 cup warm water
- 2 eggs
- 2 21 oz cans peach pie filling
- 1/2 cup butter 1 stick
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3-4 tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Spray 9 x 13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- The first thing you need to do is measure out 2 cups of the cake mix. Put aside the leftover cake mix. You’ll use that later for the crumble topping.
- Click here to view complete recipe