Keto Wendy's Chocolate Frosty
Here's an easy way to make a copycat Wendy's chocolate frosty that tastes very similar to the real deal! The texture is kinda like a frozen mousse, and I think you'll really like it as a low carb satisfying treat!
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 5 drops liquid Stevia
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients together using egg beaters until stiff peaks form.
- Place in the freezer for about 30-60 minutes until barely frozen.
- Get complete recipe >> click here