Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes are rich and creamy and so easy to make! Making mashed potatoes has never been quicker or tasted better than these Instant Pot mashed potatoes ready in 20 minutes!
- 3 Pounds Potatoes 6 medium, Peeled and Sliced
- Water to Cover Potatoes About 4-5 cups
- 2 Teaspoons Salt Divided
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- Place the peeled and sliced potatoes into the bottom of the instant pot.
- Cover with water and add 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Place the lid on the instant pot and set the valve to seal.
- Click here to view complete recipe