HOW TO MAKE AVOCADO FRIES IN THE AIR FRYER
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Haas avocado - peeled, pitted, and sliced
- aquafaba from 1 15 ounce can white beans or garbanzo beans - I haven’t tried with other bean liquids, but it should work just fine.
- In a shallow bowl, toss together the panko and salt. Pour the aquafaba into another shallow bowl.
- Dredge the avocado slices in the aquafaba and then in the panko, getting a nice, even coating. Arrange the slices in a single layer in your air fryer basket. The single layer is important. No overlapping, please!
- Air fry for 10 minutes (Do not preheat.) at 390F, shaking well after 5 minutes
- Click here to get more instructions