FOOTBALL RICE KRISPIE TREATS
- 4 cups Cocoa flavored Rice Krispy Cereal
- 4 cups mini-marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons butter
- vanilla frosting
- Begin by melting the butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add marshmallows and heat until melted and smooth. Be sure not to burn the mixture.
- Add krispy cereal and mix until incorporated.
- Let cool for approximately 1.5 hours on counter.
- Roll a compact ball slightly larger than a golf ball of the mixture and then press flat on parchment paper.
- Form into football shape.
- Click here to view more instructions