Easy Vegan Coconut Mounds
So easy to make and no baking is required. Makes a great gift (if you are willing to be that generous).
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3 tablespoons full-fat coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoons agave
- 1 1/4 cups vegan chocolate chips
- Add the coconut, coconut milk, coconut oil, and agave, to a food processor. Pulse several times, stopping to scrape down the sides as needed until the coconut mixture is blended but still has texture. You should be able to pinch the filling and it will hold together, but still be a bit crumbly.
- Take two tablespoons of the coconut mixture and form a bar shape, and place it on a parchment paper lined baking sheet, you should get about 8 bars. Or for coconut balls, take one tablespoon and form a ball, making about 16 balls. Pop the tray into the freezer to firm up for 10 minutes.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here