Easy Keto Cream Cheese Cookies
A recipe for keto cream cheese cookies. It's gluten free, sugar free, grain free, nut free, and egg free. Making it a perfect low carb keto friendly treat for individuals who have several allergies.
- 1 1/4 cup of coconut flour
- ¼ tsp of salt
- 3/4 cup of softened butter
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 1 cup of sugar substitute
- 3/4 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- With an electric mixer, beat the butter, cream cheese and sugar substitutes on medium for a few minutes, until light yellow and fluffy. (Optional add 2 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream for a more moist cookie)
- Add the vanilla and continue to mix, scraping down the sides of the bowl with a spatula.
- Get complete recipe >> click Here