CRISPY AIR FRYER CHICKEN BREAST
Easy crispy and golden air fryer chicken breast chicken. This is a healthier version of fried chicken, and is cooked much quicker than in the oven or on the stove top.
- 2 large (300 grams) chicken breasts cut into halves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup (50 grams) bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp dried chili powder
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Cut each chicken breast into 2 thin halves. Drizzle with olive oil, and mix the chicken to make sure that it's well coated with oil.
- In a shallow dish, mix the bread crumbs with paprika, chili powder, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and salt.
- Coat each chicken breast in bread crumbs, and transfer to your air fryer basket.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here