BLUEBERRY CRESCENT ROLL CHEESECAKE BARS
- 1 can of Pillsbury Crescent rolls or 1 sheet of ready rolled puff pastry
- 8oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 – 4 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- Squeeze of lemon
- 1 Tablespoon Regular Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- Sugar for sprinkling
- Pre heat oven to 350 F or 180 C.
- Unroll and spread the crescent rolls or puff pastry sheets flat then cut in half.
- Then with one half of the pastry, line the bottom of a greased 8 x 8 baking pan. I also line the pan with foil first so it is easier to lift out after baking.
- Get complete recipe >> Click here