AIR FRYER MOZZARELLA CHEESE STICKS RECIPE
- 6 mozzarella cheese sticks
- 1/2 cup seasoned Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup flour
- Cut mozzarella cheese sticks in half.
- Place bread crumbs in a bowl. Place flour in a separate bowl. Mix the egg and milk together and put in another bowl.
- Dip cheese sticks in flour, then egg, and finally bread crumbs.
- Lay cheese sticks on a cookie sheet and place in freezer for 1-2 hours or until solid.
- Place breaded sticks in the fry basket, without overcrowding.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here