Air Fryer Bacon
I will show you exactly how to cook bacon in the air fryer. You may never make it any other way again because it is seriously the best!
- 11 slices bacon (I am using Trader Joe's, and it is a thick cut)
- Divide the bacon in half, and place the first half in the air fryer.
- Set the temperature at 400 degrees, and set the timer to 10 minutes (possibly less time for thinner bacon).
- Check it halfway through to see if anything needs to be rearranged (tongs are helpful!).
- Click here to view complete recipe