- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/3 cup (280 g) sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups (packed) grated fresh zucchini
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 3/4 cups (400 g) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup walnuts (optional)
- 1 cup raisins or dried cranberries (optional)
- Mix eggs, sugar, vanilla, then add zucchini and melted butter: Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Beat the eggs in a large bowl. Mix in the sugar and vanilla extract. Stir in the grated zucchini and the melted butter.
- Mix dry ingredients: In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, ground ginger, nutmeg, and salt.
- Combine to make batter: Stir these dry ingredients into the zucchini mixture. (Do not over-mix!) Stir in walnuts, raisins or cranberries if using.
- Click here to get more instructions