White Chocolate Dipped Cannoli with Strawberry Cream
These White Chocolate Dipped Cannoli are irresistible. The crispy baked shells are filled with a ricotta strawberry cream filling.
For the Cannoli Shells
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1½ cups sugar
- white chocolate bars, for melting
For the Strawberry Cream Filling
- 16 ounces whole milk ricotta cheese, strained to remove excess moisture
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup strawberry jam
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 packet Whip It whipped cream stabilizer, optional
- Torani White Chocolate Sauce, optional
- Pink or red sanding sugar, optional
- For the cannoli shells. Beat the eggs until smooth, then add the oil and vanilla extract.
- Add sifted flour and baking powder and sugar. Blend until combined.
- The mixture will be thick and sticky.
- Read more instructions >> Click Here