Vanilla Magic Custard Cake
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter-melted and slightly cooled
- 2 cups milk-lukewarm
- 1 and 1/4 cups (150 g) powdered sugar
- 4 eggs-separated
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 1 cup (115g) flour
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 325°F
- Lightly grease 8×8 inch baking dish, set aside
- Whip the egg whites until stiff peaks form, set aside.
- Beat the egg yolks and powdered sugar until pale yellow.
- Mix in melted butter and the tablespoon of water (for about 2 minutes) until evenly combined.
- Click here to view more instructions