Ultimate Keto Crème Brûlée
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 5 egg yolks
- 6 tbsp erythritol (I used Sukrin)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 vanilla bean (whole)
- 3 tbsp erythritol (powdered)
- Ultimate Keto Crème Brûlée
- Preheat the oven to 320°F (160°C). Place 6 baking dishes in a large roasting pan. Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- In a medium saucepan, combine cream and 3 tbsp of erythritol.
- Split vanilla bean lengthwise. Scrape its seeds into the saucepan, then add the pod. Heat gently on medium temperature just until the mixture starts to bubble a little (around 7 minutes).
- Click here to get more instructions