Stuffed Flank Steak Recipe with Spinach, Sun Dried Tomatoes, and Feta Cheese
Tender, juicy, roasted flank steak stuffed with a delicious baby spinach, sun dried tomatoes, and feta cheese filling. A wonderful low carb, keto friendly recipe you don’t want to miss!
- 2 pounds flank steak, butterflied
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup chopped sun dried tomatoes packed in olive oil, drained
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 1/3 cups pasta tomato sauce or marinara sauce, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Using a sharp knife, butterfly the steak by placing your hand on top of the meat and cutting horizontally into the steak until just about 1 inch before you would cut the meat into 2 separate pieces. Open up the steak and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine chopped spinach, cheese, sun dried tomatoes, garlic, basil and fresh ground pepper; mix until well incorporated.
- Click here to view more instructions