Salted Nutella Blondies
Salted Nutella blondies uses a chewy blondie recipe with the addition of Nutella dollops and a sprinkle of sea salt on top.
- 2 cups (250 g) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks or 226 g) unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 2 cups (300 g) light brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup (13 oz jar) Nutella¹
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt for sprinkling on top (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line an 9x9 baking dish with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, mix together melted butter and brown sugar using a whisk. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until combined. Using a rubber spatula or wooden spoon, add the flour mixture to the egg mixture and stir by hand just until combined.
- Click here to get more instructions