Paleo Crack Cauliflower With Spicy Red Sauce
If you want to serve these cauliflower bites with aioli, simply combine a few tablespoons of mayonnaise with grated clove of garlic, a little lemon juice and black pepper.
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into small florets (see picture)
- 2 eggs
For the coating
- ¼ cup almond meal/ground almonds
- ¼ cup tapioca flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder/granules
- 1 teaspoon onion powder/granules
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander see powder
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
For the sweet and spicy red sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small clove of garlic, grated or finely diced
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Juice of ½ lime
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Generous pinch of salt
- Generous pinch of chilli powder, flakes or some chopped fresh chilli
- Preheat the oven to 220 C / 430 F.
- Prepare the cauliflower and whisk the eggs in a bowl.
- Set aside. See pictures below.
- Click here to get full recipe