Oven Fried Chicken
- 8 Chicken Thighs (approx. 2 lbs.), boneless and skinless, organic
- 2 cups Flour, all-purpose, organic
- 4 tbsp. Sunflower Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Oregano
- 1/2 tsp. Paprika
- 1/4 tsp. Chili Powder
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Rinse the chicken thoroughly and pat dry.
- Mix all spices together.
- in a separate bowl add half of the seasoning mix to the Sunflower oil.
- Add another half of the seasoning mix to the separate bowl with a flour
- Click here to view more instructions