No-Churn Vanilla Keto Ice-Cream
Ingredients (makes 6 servings)
- 4 large eggs, separated
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar or apple cider vinegar or fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup powdered Erythritol or Swerve or other healthy low-carb sweetener from this list (80 g/ 2.8 oz)
- 1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream or coconut cream for dairy-free (300 ml/ 10 fl oz)
- 1 tbsp sugar-free vanilla extract or 1 tsp vanilla bean powder or 1 vanilla bean
- Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks. Start whisking the egg whites and add the cream of tartar. As the egg whites thicken, slowly add the powdered Erythritol.
- Whisk until they create stiff peaks. In another bowl, whisk the cream...(If using whipped coconut milk/ cream instead of cream, here is a great tutorial that explains how to do it. )
- until soft peaks form when the whisk is removed. Be careful not to over whisk the cream. In a third bowl, mix the egg yolks...
- Click here to get more instructions