Low Carb Spinach Dip
- 12 Ounces Baby Spinach
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Asiago Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Grass Fed Butter
- 1 Clove Minced Garlic
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- Chop baby spinach into bite size pieces. Add the spinach, butter, garlic, salt and pepper to a medium saute pan and cook for 5 minutes or until spinach is completely wilted.
- Allow spinach mixture to cool and while it's cooling, mix the cream cheese (room temperature) and asiago cheese together until it's nice and smooth and there are no lumps.
- Add the spinach mixture to your cheese mixture and mix well. Serve immediately.
- Read complete recipe >> Click Here