LOW-CARB CRACK CHICKEN CASSEROLE
seriously delicious! You'll never miss the carbs! Chicken, cheddar, bacon, ranch, eggs, heavy cream. Can make in advance and freeze for a quick meal later. Everyone LOVES this casserole!
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup bottled Ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray an 8x8-inch or 11x7-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Spread cooked chicken and cooked bacon in bottom of prepared pan. Top with shredded cheese.
- Whisk together eggs, heavy cream and ranch dressing
- Click here to get more instructions