Keto Two Minute Burger Bun
This is a simple, quick and easy, low carb replacement for a burger bun. This Keto bread is also pretty damn delicious. The best part is that it only takes two minutes! Two minutes! It will take you longer to read this recipe!
- 3 tablespoons Almond Flour
- 1/2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1-1/2 tablespoons oil I like to use this olive oil
- 1 Egg
- In a small soup bowl, thoroughly mix the baking powder and almond flour ensuring that there are no clumps.
- Add the oil and egg.
- Beat it like you’re making an omelet.
- Click here to get more instructions