Craving a classic snack? Try these homemade Oreos! The dark chocolate cookies sandwiched around vanilla creme filling are so nostalgic!
FOR THE DARK CHOCOLATE COOKIES
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup dark cocoa powder
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour (up to 2 1/2 cups)
FOR THE CREME FILLING:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F, and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugar together on medium speed, until smooth (about 1 minute).
- Stir in the vanilla and salt.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here