HEALTHY NO BAKE MONSTER COOKIE PROTEIN GRANOLA BARS
- 2 cups rolled oats (I used certified gluten free)
- 1/2 cup ground oats (I used certified gluten free oats ground to a flour)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional)
- pinch sea salt
- pinch cinnamon
- 3/4 cup nut butter of choice (I used drippy almond butter)
- 1/2 cup brown rice syrup (Can sub for maple, agave or honey)*
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate buttons/m & m's
- Milk of choice**
- Line a deep 8 x 8 baking tray or pan with baking paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your rolled oats, ground oats, protein powder, cinnamon and sea salt and mix well.
- In a small microwave safe bowl or stovetop, melt your nut butter with brown rice syrup. Pour your wet mixture in with the dry mixture and mix very well. Allow to cool slightly, before stirring through the chocolate chips.
- Click here to get more instructions