Easy KETO FUDGE
This no-bake keto chocolate fudge is very easy to make; all you need are a handful of ingredients and a microwave for melting chocolate. It's sugar free and low carb, just 0.5g net carbs for a generous bar of fudge.
- 8 ounces (1 cup) salted butter sliced
- 7 ounces (about 1 1/2 cups) confectioners swerve or sweetener that measures like powdered sugar
- 6 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate finely chopped
- 3 ounces (about 6 tablespoons) heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Prepare an 8x8-inch pan lined with foil.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add all ingredients. Microwave for 30-second intervals until just melted, stirring in between. Mix well until silky smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the lined pan.
- Click here to view more instructions