Cucumber and Hummus Cupcakes
Aren’t they cute? Not as sweet as a regular cupcake, but you certainly can feel much better about munching on these during a cupcake party!
- Our veggie cupcakes are made out of two ingredients: cucumber and hummus.
- Peel a cucumber, then take a fork and, while firmly pressing down, pull the fork from one end of the cucumber to the other. This will create little grooves that will look like little cupcake wrappers!
- Slice your scored cucumber into approximately 3/4 inch thick sections. You want the cucumbers to be thick enough to hold your hummus, but thin enough to take a bite from.
- Once you have cut your cucumber into sections, take a melon baller and scoop approximately 2/3 of the middle out of the cucumber.
- Click here to get more instructions