Coconut Banana Paleo Cookies
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (grass-fed) unsalted butter, room temperature, (optional coconut oil)
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 large egg white
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
- 1 overly ripe banana (1/2 cup), mashed
- 1 cup finely shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1 cup walnut pieces
- Whisk together in a medium bowl, almond flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Add walnuts and coconut, and stir into flour mixture.
- In a medium mixing bowl, using a beater, cream together butter and coconut sugar. Add egg, egg white, and vanilla, mixing until combined. Stir in mashed banana and coconut, until combined.
- Add flour mixture to wet ingredients and stir just until incorporated. Cover and refrigerate 45 minutes.
- Click here to get more instructions