CLINTON KELLY’S CHICKEN THIGH OSSO BUCCO
Chicken Thigh Osso Bucco is a decadent dish with insanely rich flavors, made with chicken thighs, onions and carrots and simmered in a delicious wine sauce.
- 8 chicken thighs (bone-in, skin on)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1 carrot (peeled, diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- parsley for garnish
- Add the flour in a shallow plate and season with salt and pepper.
- Dredge both sides of the chicken thighs in the seasoned flour, shaking off the excess.
- In a large Dutch oven over medium heat, add olive oil.
- Click here to get more instructions