Chili Lime Steak Bites
Cubed Sirloin Steak Bites tossed in a chili lime sauce and seared to a wonderfully tender perfection. Effortless, 15 minute recipe packed with AMAZING flavors!
- 1 pound top sirloin steak, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chili paste (add more if you like it spicier)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
- Cut the steak into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Place the steak cubes in a mixing bowl; season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder and stir to coat the steak bites.
- Add chili paste and honey to the steak bites; stir until well coated.
- Click here to view complete recipe