AIR FRYER DONUTS RECIPE — SUPER-EASY AND DELICIOUS!
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers biscuits (8 biscuits; can use generic brands as well — I used Hy-Vee biscuits!)
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon cinnamon (adjust to your taste)
- 4 tablespoons dark brown sugar (try to remove or break up any clumps)
- Pinch of allspice
- Combine sugar, cinnamon, brown sugar, and allspice in a small (cereal or soup sized) bowl and set aside.
- Remove biscuits from can (do not flatten) and use a 1-inch circle biscuit cutter to cut the holes out of the center of each biscuit.
- Air fry the DONUTS at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 minutes (I fried 4 at a time), and air fry the HOLES at 350 degrees F for just 3 minutes (I fried all 8 holes at once).
- Get more directions >> Click Here