3 Ingredient Dairy Free Fudge.
Deliciously simple dairy free fudge recipe. This is the perfect no-bake treat for the holidays!
- 13.5 ounces canned full fat coconut milk Taste of Thai brand, or the 11 ounce container of So Delicious Culinary Coconut Milk
- 3/4 cup confectioner's sugar I use corn free confectioner's sugar
- 3 cups dairy free dark chocolate chips - PASCHA 85% Bittersweet chips or Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Morsels
- Line an 8x8 inch square pan with parchment paper so that there is an overhang on two sides.
- If your can of coconut milk has a lot of excess liquid on the top, pour that out before proceeding.
- Place the coconut milk in a sauce pan and heat over medium low heat, just until it starts to stem a little bit. Sift in the confectioner's sugar and whisk to combine. Do not overheat or boil.
- Click here to get more instructions