These vegan Vegetable Fritters make a great appetizer or meal. If you have vegetables to use up, these are a great way to use them up!
- 3/4 cup chickpea flour (garbanzo bean flour)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 3/4 cup chopped red pepper
- 3/4 cup corn
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- vegetable oil
- Vegan Chipotle Ranch Dressing (optional)
- Mix dry ingredients. Add water and whisk until all the clumps are out. Fold vegetables into batter.
- Heat pan on medium high heat.
- Add enough vegetable oil to cover the pan. You can test the oil by dropping a couple of drops of water or the batter into the oil. If they sizzle, your oil is hot enough.
- Click here to get more instructions