Vegan Chocolate Brownies
- 1 cup (188g) chocolate chips, melted
- 1 cup (133.75g) all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 flax eggs - Learn how to make a flax egg OR Two Bob's Red Mill Egg Replacer*
- 3/4 cup (158g) brown sugar (I use raw brown sugar, cane sugar or coconut sugar)
- 1/2 cup (100g) melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips (unmelted)
- Preheat oven to 325°F/160°C.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave for a minute, stirring after to see if chips have melted. If not, microwave in increments of 30 seconds until completely melted.
- Alternatively, you can melt in over a small pot of boiling water (Not a lot of water in the pot) and put the chocolate chips it in a heat proof and melt proof bowl over the pot and stir until melted.
- Click here to view full recipe