This No-Carb Cloud Bread Recipe Only Uses 4 Ingredients!
- 3 eggs, separated
- 3 Tablespoons cream cheese
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder (or cream of tartar)
- These ingredients are optional and highly recommended: 1 TBS Brown Sugar (or honey, or your favorite granulated sweetener) I like to use Coconut Palm Sugar because it is low glycemic and adds a subtle sweetness to my baking and is perfect for coffee or tea) Also optional are pinch of salt, garlic powder, rosemary and other favorite spices/herbs
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit (150 degrees Celsius)
- Separate the eggs, there must be no yolk in the white.
- In one bowl, mix together the egg yolks, cream cheese and sweetener until smooth, set aside.
- Click here to get more instructions