The Ultimate Brownie Crazy Milkshake!!!
- 3 tablespoons Nutella
- 3 tablespoons Marshmallow Creme
- 8 Oreos, crushed
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup milk
- Oreo Brownie — Click HERE for recipe
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich — Click HERE for recipe
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Use a spoon or knife to spread Nutella inside a tall clear glass or mug. Spread rim with marshmallow creme.
- Press about half the Oreos into the creme. Store mug upside down.
- Combine ice cream, remaining crushed Oreos (as many as desired) and milk (to desired thickness). Pour milkshake into prepared mug.
- Click here to view full of recipe