SLOW COOKER SHEPHERD’S PIE
A real family favourite made with minced lamb or leftover roast lamb, it can easily be made suitable for Slimming World too
- 500 g fresh lamb mince or leftover roast lamb if you have it
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 large carrots diced
- 100 ml chicken stock or beef/lamb if you have it
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 400 g peas fresh, frozen or tinned
- Salt and pepper
- Enough potatoes to top your dish I used 3 large baking potatoes
- Splash of milk
- Knob of butter
- Brown the onion. If using fresh mince, brown the lamb mince at the same time.
- Add the onion and browned mince to the slow cooker with the carrots and peas.
- Pour in the stock, Worcestershire sauce and tomato puree, and season.
- Click here to view full recipe