Philly Cheese Steak Cheesy Bread
Philly Cheesesteak Cheesy Bread is cheesy and crunchy and full of delicious cheese steak flavors including ribeye steak, green bell peppers, onions and mushrooms.
- 8 ounces Ribeye Steak thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt divided
- 1/4 coarse ground black pepper divided
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 green bell pepper sliced
- 1 yellow onion sliced
- 4 ounces mushrooms sliced
- 1 loaf French bread cut in half lengthwise
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces Provolone cheese sliced
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Season the steak with half of the salt and pepper and all the canola oil.
- Heat a cast iron skillet on high heat and cook the steak for 2 minutes without stiring or flipping.
- Click here to get more instructions